Our specialist teams are among the most experienced in the global industrial and commercial property risk sector. Our expertise is not only based on in-depth understanding of technical areas, but hard-won experience of delivering creative and competitive solutions to complex property risk problems.
We design and structure placements appropriate to clients’ businesses, sectors and territories, accessing international markets that serve our clients best, including Lloyd’s, the London Company Market, Singapore, Dubai and Miami.
We are present in London and Singapore but operate seamlessly as one single unit to provide the best service to our clients.
The risks we cover include, but are not limited to:
- Public and private utilities (power, water, telecommunications)
- Onshore/oil and gas, production and supply
- Mining/metallurgical operations, iron and steel
- Pulp and paper
- Organic and inorganic chemical production
- Large commercial property portfolios
- Automobile manufacturers and component services
- Civil works (including, but not limited to, roads, dams and bridges)
- Port authorities/transportation systems
- Food processing/textiles
- High technology – semiconductor, electronics industries
- Mortgage bank portfolios/leisure risks
- Machinery breakdown
- Contractors, plant and equipment